Sunday, August 11, 2013

Big W Bargains!

Yesterday I went on a very special shopping trip for a very special little girl but I managed to pick up a few bargains for Little Man Tate too and thought I'd share them with you all. 

Big W has a huge sale on at the moment - according to the colour of the sticker stuck over the price tag you can get 40, 50 or even 60% off! If you haven't been already it's well worth a look!!

The sale rails were chaotic to say the least and I almost couldn't be bothered but luckily it was reasonably quiet so I just focused on looking for the hangers with the yellow size 2 on them and persevered. Tate doesn't really need any more clothes for this season so I was very selective in what I picked up although I have been keeping my eye out for warm stuff to take to Tasmania next week. 

Here's what I bought - the 4 items came to approx $25.


Long-sleeved dinosaur playing football t-shirt - Tate is seriously into dinosaurs at the moment!


Love the royal blue of this tee - makes my boy's beautiful eyes stand out even more! 


What a funky shirt for our holiday to Tassie - soft, brushed flannelette to keep LMT warm but trendy too!


This is actually an age 3 jacket but it was $11 and I just couldn't leave it behind!! I'll pack it away for next year. I especially love the pleated detail along either side of the buttons. 

Some pretty cool bargains huh?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment