Friday, May 17, 2013

Thursday AND Friday Fashion Fun!

I was lucky enough to have two days at home with my little man Tate this week and two super-fun play dates with his besties Ollie & Joey to boot! 

Yesterday we headed out for lunch followed by a play at Little Rascals in Brookvale. It was quite cold so I chose a long-sleeved t-shirt & jeans combo with a super cute gilet to finish the outfit off. Tate wasn't sure at all about the gilet but my oh my I thought he looked adorable (I know I'm biased!!)


And here's where you can find this outfit:-
- Long-sleeved t-shirt by Milky
- Green skinny jeans by Best & Less
- Green gilet by Seed
- Shoes by Lily & Dan @ Aldi


Today we thought we'd try out a new play-centre - Wanna Bees Play Town in Frenchs Forest - and I knew it would be a very interactive, running around kinda place so comfort was top of my list when dressing Tater Tot. It was also a little warmer than yesterday so I thought a last wear of one of his short-sleeved t-shirts was definitely in order!


- T-shirt by Cotton On Kids
- Jeans by Kmart
- Shoes by Zara

We hope you've enjoyed this peak into Tater Tot's wardrobe!









No comments:

Post a Comment