Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time-hop Tuesday: May 2012

Sorry I haven't been posting so much recently but I must admit I'm pretty exhausted with stuff going on at work and a hectic social life! This week we travel back to May 2012 which was the start of an epic adventure back to the UK for the weddings of our dear friends Matt & Devina and my best friend Rachael & her lovely man John plus Little Man Tate meeting many of our family and friends for the first time!

I think Tate must have been teething judging by the number of dribble-covered outfits captured in these photos but still very cute nonetheless. 

Here are this week's flashbacks... enjoy!


Long-sleeved t-shirt and beige jeans with flannel lining by Target


Hooded sleeveless vest & white long-sleeved t-shirt by Target, jeans by Cotton On Kids


Long-sleeved t-shirt & trackies by Kmart


Hooded jumper by TU @ Sainsbury's (gift from UK) & velour cord trousers by Sprout @ Myer


Padded gilet by Target, long-sleeved t-shirt by Kmart & navy leggings by Sprout @ Myer


This one made it into the local paper... jeans by Mothercare 


Long-sleeved polo shirt by Target & reindeer chinos by Pumpkin Patch (I think!!)


Hooded jumper by Target & jeans by Mothercare

I'll be back later in the week and in the meantime don't forget I'm looking for mini models for the 'Tate's great mates' feature so please get in touch if you have a budding style guru in the making...

That's it for now folks. Until next time xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment