Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Fashion Fun

Friday is currently the one day a week I don't work so we always try to do something fun together & I enjoy dressing Tate in one of his cuter outfits rather than the daycare staples.

Today was no different and with a trip to a Sesame Street craft workshop followed by lunch on the beautiful beach-front of Manly I decided for a preppy / geek-chic kinda look for Little Man Tate.

When we went out to pick up some fresh bread (& a coffee for Mummy) this morning there was a definite nip in the air so I chose the following outfit to keep my boy warm but well-dressed:-

* Navy blue sweatshirt with bulldog print by Best & Less
* Jeans with braces by Zara Kids
* Shoes by Lily & Dan @ Aldi

I've also included a few 'out-takes' which made me laugh whilst trying to capture Tate's outfit this morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment