Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We're back!

Well folks I am admittedly the WORST at sticking to something once I start it and this blog is a prime example however my love for clothes (& shopping) hasn't diminished in the slightest and I am having so much fun dressing Tater Tot now he is a 'big boy' - 17 months old - so I thought I would start this up again!

I will be show-casing Tate's outfits, sharing some online shopping finds with you and occasionally having some guest 'models' on the blog. I hope you will enjoy this style journey through the world of trendy toddler togs!!

For now, I will give you a link to one of my Pinterest boards called 'Tater Tot Toddler Togs' which includes some clothes I would like to buy for Tate and some clothes I have already bought for Tate and some that I have just pinned for outfit inspiration. Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest!

Tater Tot Toddler Togs

And finally, a recent pic of my little style icon...



Tshirt & joggers by Charlie & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment