Sunday, April 28, 2013

Store Showcase: Zara Kids

About once a quarter we make a special shopping pilgrimage into Sydney CBD. Adam for his beloved Nespresso capsules. Me for Zara Kids. Oh & lunch at Din Tai Fung - yum!

I always say to myself before I go in that I must be sensible and limit myself to one, maybe two items for Little Man Tate but luckily for me this strange phenomenon always seems to occur - Adam starts looking & suddenly the one or two becomes more!

I'm going to let the pics do the talking for this post but I love the trendy European styling Zara Kids offers for little men like mine.

Firstly, here's my Pinterest board with all my current favourite picks:-

Pinterest - Zara Kids

And here are my suggested outfit combinations (I had so much fun pulling these together but now I want to buy them all!!):-












And last but certainly not least, here's the little man himself wearing one of my all-time favourite outfits - all from Zara Kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment