Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Time-hop Tuesday: January 2012

I had a flash of inspiration today! I started this blog on November 6th 2011, just 4 days after our little man was born, and from then onward I kept it up (albeit sporadically) for 2 months until January 5th 2012. Do you know what this means?! I have over a year's worth of super cute outfits modelled by Tater Tot to share with you all & hopefully inspire anyone who is currently expecting or has a freshly-baked baby boy. I knew there was a reason for all that clothes shopping between then and now!!!

Today we are going to hop back to January 2012. Tate was 2 months old and such a little smiler. I hope you will enjoy looking at this as much as I have enjoyed compiling it.

I've picked 6 of my favourites from the month and although there are a few gaps in my memory, I believe the outfits were made up as follows:-

1. T-shirt by unknown (gift from UK), shorts by Target
2. Hat by Toshi, v-neck 'born to ride' onesie & checkered shorts with embroidered cars by Baby Gap
3. Polo shirt by Pumpkin Patch, shorts & belt by Target (I think!)
4. Hat by Toshi, t-shirt & board shorts by Target
5. Onesie by Mambo at Big W, leggings by Bonds
6. Long-sleeved t-shirt by H&M, jeans by unknown

Now for the pics & don't forget to join me again next week for my next opportunity to reminisce!













No comments:

Post a Comment